Engineered Lift Planning
Siefert Associates, LLC is recognized as a leader in preparing engineered lift plans as demonstrated by several decades of successful lifts. Our engineers have hands on as well as professional experience which has allowed us the opportunity to develop long term relationships with our clients. Since we are also entrenched in the construction industry, we recognize how important it is to listen to our clients valuable input based on their experience and professional knowledge. Through open collaboration and exchange of ideas, the optimum solutions are developed in a synergistic fashion.
Development of thorough yet concise plans is an essential step in the overall process leading to a successful engineered lift plan. By optimizing the operation our clients are able to benefit from increased efficiency and safety on the project with minimum risk.
We offer engineered lift planning for a variety of operations including:
- All types of Crane Operations
- Demolition Plans for Bridges & Buildings
- Erection Plans for Bridges & Buildings
- Alternative Lifting Operations
- Rigging Design & Analysis
- Heavy Hauling Operations
- Accelerated Bridge Construction (ABC)
- Crane Notice (CN) Filing with NYC DOB & MTA